Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More, more, MORE!



I got some more work done this morning before work! Sometimes you can get so much done in a short period of time. It is like, where did my weekend go?? I was out of gas on Saturday for sure and Sunday just was making up for Saturday. Anyway, I did get some things done.



I built the frames for each deck which rules. So now when I am ready it is just prop them up and screw 'em in! Well, I am sure it will be more than just that, it always is. I have enough vertical posts to get that done too. I just have to think of a strategy to lift that shit up and prop it without busting a gut.



Maybe some help would do me good>?? It is hard to get people to come out to the south country like this. Calabro is away for the month and others well?? What is the point!!!! The point is that I am having a blast building this thing. I wish I could do more!! Maybe I can do it as a side job this summer! What a dream.



I also bit the bullet and finally did some double boards on the 8' transitions. I will sleep much better knowing that I put the beef where it counts. The 6' wide transitions should be stable enough and now the 8' Ts are ready for anything. I hope!!!

So more to come this weekend!! Lots of leveling and flat bottom construction. Yes!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, this is looking sick! I can't believe how far you have gotten. Let me know if you need any help or anything.

- Eric P.