Monday, November 10, 2008

details, details





So after the first prelim sesh I learned that there are many many things that still need to be done. Friday and Saturday were spent securing the decks and getting some plywood along the truss on concrete coping side. That way we wont fall off the back. I had to lots of things to make it less scarey.

The place is just dangerous right now and I need to do a lot of things to make it safe. Callahan popped out way to far on an air and bonked his head on the truss. I was seriously bummed about this. I have been worried about this problem since the beginning. He ollied out instead of up. I decided to pad up the truss on both sides so when this happens it wont be such a big deal. He did not get hurt and just fell to flat. If you ollie out - that is what happens anyway - stay in the transition.

So we have lots to learn here. I also put the lights up so everything works for a night sesh. I just need to figure out the heat situation because it suddenly turned into winter here.

No comments: